new ftn exporting exchange Australia 2020 ©2019new ftn exporting exchange Australia 2020 ©2019new ftn ………
ABOUT THE FTNX
Last post/update: 28 June 2019
The FTNX Exchange is operated and owned by the worlds leading expert in the nature of business serviced, Davide Giovanni Papa of FTN Exporting Australia as established 1988. FTN Exporting Exchange (FTNX) buys and sells commodities from all over the world on a level playing field without favour nor prejudice, as Professional CommodityTraders (PCT). The FTNX Exchange formally replaces our well tested informal index SMICE. Just like any other Exchange, we do not have, use or produce the goods we sell. The type of commodities that we trade in, that forms the basis of the FTNX Index is to do with monthly revolving shipments and very large contracts. This is the kind of unique business we specialise in. From 2020, the FTNX will ply business in both the primary and secondary market place. The FTNX Index will carry details of the main products we deal in. We deal in physical products, devoid of guess work, rumours or influence by shareholders. The idea of the dynamic exchange is to give suppliers Worldwide a new and alternative market place, than the peripatetic speculative bench mark aspect often serving ‘on the spot’ prices. The FTNX conducts business in the buying or selling commodities to ‘future ‘ buyers. FTNX does not speculate on the listed prices we offer as our prices are built on the actual buy price we have negotiated from the supplier directly, in where the greater share of any discounts secured is passed on to our clients. The FTNX sources goods from the supplier (Principal) under a contract which often takes months or even years to secure. We then place the goods on the FTNX Exchange, to gauge interest from qualifying international End buyers (Principal) in where if such interest is buoyant, FTNX will purchase such goods from the supplier. The buying of goods from a supplier is one independent aspect not associated the act of selling such goods to our own clients as Seller, which is again an objective aspect of business. The tangible aspect of the trade being conducted, is by way of selling ‘title’ of such goods, so that our end buyers can take ownership of the property in them at the destination port. No different to any qualified end buyer purchasing goods directly from their own sourced suppliers. Principals may do business with each other; or they chose instead to go though FTNX in where the former aspect delivers the deal ‘as per their own doings’ while the latter delivers the deal as per our formidable, safe and strictly applied process where the Rule of Law and our own experience as well as our leading, and highly respected ‘formation of contract’ procedures, governs the whole transaction.
JUST SOME OF THE MANY REASONS FOR USING FTNX
- Goods on offer on the FTNX index have already been secured by the FTNX.
- FTNX the bears the burden of dealing with difficult to appease Principals.
- Prices offered by the FTNX is lower than speculative prices.
- The ‘FTNX ‘ knows all the traps in this business; seen or unseen, which many exist.
- A Principal is looking to offload large quantities of stockpiled goods, outside normal operations.
- A Principal is looking to secure goods ‘as ordered.’
- A new exporter/importer is looking for advice, safe dealings and guidance.
- We do not conduct business with ill informed intermediaries.
- We train our own agents used to assist us who are relegated SPCT status.
- We apply ICC Incoterms and UCP 600 /URC Financial Instrument banking rules in all transactions.
- We use top 100 ranked bank of the world when advising a credit.
- We make complex matters easy to address and comprehend.
- A Principal is dealing only with FTNX at all times in where legal obligation rests with the FTNX.
- We were the first to create a universal uniform process as supported by formidable rules and laws.
- Principals are only dealing with International Trade Experts(FTNX) and Agency Specialists (SPCT)
An export ready Supplier in possession of goods being offered, prepared to leave goods listed on the FTNX Exchange over the longer term (4 Months or more), New exporters entering the precarious international trading arena for the first time, and even future crop harvests can be placed on the FTNX Index, even if the product is not listed. End Buyers may download offers from our library from mid July 2019. Supplier may submit an offer, by using our submission process also found in the library, as the FTNX formally strives to establish a live non speculative market place.